Mattel Play! Town is a magical, safe, and interactive indoor ‘eduplay’ attraction for children between ages 2 and 10 that is themed around five of the most popular children’s characters, allowing little visitors to delve into the world of their favorite characters. Visitors will enjoy engaging and stimulating play experiences around the five world-recognized brands from the global toy company, Mattel.
BarneyTM, Thomas & FriendsTM, Bob the BuilderTM, Angelina BallerinaTM, and Fireman SamTM, along with live shows, to create long-lasting memories. Mattel Play! The town is built on the concept of eduplay, a play-based education theory that highlights the importance of stimulating children’s imagination and fantasy to facilitate the development of social skills.
City Walk, Dubai
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 08:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 07:00 PM|
Weekday Pass for kids aged between 2 to 16
- Full-day pass for kids: AED 110 (online) Inclusive of a combo meal.
- Additional adult: AED 50 per adult for a package inclusive of parent’s lounge access (to enjoy tea/coffee) and AED 75 per adult for a package inclusive of parent’s lounge access with a combo meal.
Weekend Pass for kids aged between 2 to 16
- Full-day pass for kids: AED 165 online & AED 175 at the gate (Inclusive of buffet)
For Infants 0–2 years
- The infant enters free throughout the week.
- Accompanying adults: AED 50 per adult.
Things to Know
- Your booking will not be valid on any other date different than the one on your ticket.
- You are welcome to stay in Mattel Play Town for the whole day and discover each zone, but re-entry is not permitted.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Children 120 cm and under must always be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is 17 years and above.
Also Read: Canyon
Things to do
- Explore the five different themed zones and engage in immersive fun.
- Have fun while you learn more at the dedicated educative spaces aimed at developing social skills.
- Inspire your children’s creativity and imagination at Mattel Play! A town with immersive activities.
- Meet Barney the Dinosaur, Bob the Builder, Angelina Ballerina, and many more cartoon characters.
- Dine at one of the cafes, which provides delicious healthy food.
From Abu Dhabi via Sheikh Zayed Road
- Follow Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 to Al Safa St/D71.
- Take the exit toward Burj Khalifa from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11.
From Dubai International Airport
- Get on E11 from Airport Rd/D89 and D70
- Head northeast Follow E11 to Al Safa St/D71 in Dubai. Take exit 51A from E11
- Take the exit toward Jumeirah
- Keep left and merge onto Al Safa St/D71
- Go left at a second traffic signal, take the first right, U-turn
- Take the first right. You will reach the parking lot of Mattel Play! Town
- Sharjah Cement Factory 2 to Hub Zero – RTA Bus No. E700, 32C, 28
- The Dubai Mall – RTA Bus No.28, 81
- Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station – RTA Bus no. E100, 93
Why visitors should visit Mattel Play! A town with their kids?
Mattel Play! Town helps young people develop critical social skills and actualizes the growth of children’s imagination and creativity.
What are the main rides and play areas in Mattel Play! Town?
Barney, Thomas & Friends, Bob the Builder, Angelina Ballerina, and Fireman Sam are just a few examples of the top five Mattel characters featured in the primary attractions and play areas.
Are mothers eligible for any discounts at Mattel Play! Town?
Yes, A unique Mattel Play Town offer just for moms is called Play! Town Mamas. The package, which costs AED 95, includes breakfast at the cafe’s special discounted rate and entrance for the mother and kid. Mothers can take advantage of the offer every Wednesday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. At 11:45 am, the breakfast buffet closes.