The splendid Musandam trip begins with the morning sun rays. If you are a true nature lover you will absolutely enjoy exploring the mesmerizing landscape of Musandam with your friends and family.
Musandam is located on the extreme northern region of the Sultanate of Oman. A journey Musandam is an experience you will never forget. The place is filled with enticing water treasures where you can enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling and hand line fishing.
The journey starts with pick-up from your location in the morning heading to Sharjah ,scenic drive with en-route photo stops at Friday market and in Masafi Mountains area and then to the Dibba port.
While cruising, you will be astounded with the breathtaking scenes you will see along the way – the mountains, the villages and other attractions all lined up for your eyes to see.
And for a fun water adventure, you will stop to experience some water activities. Afterwards, a delectable Arabic and Asian food will also be served, buffet style, on board with different refreshments for invigoration as you continue with the cruise. After the delightful meal, you will come back to Dibba port and will be picked up and dropped off to your hotel. This fabulous tour will surely be one of the highlights of your memorable vacation.
Details will be provided with the booking confirmation.
Also Read: Canyon
Tours and timings depend on weather and season condition.
Adult – 365 AED
Child – 295 AED
Things to know
- Pick up / Drop off from hotels in Dubai/ Sharjah /Ajman.
- International Buffet lunch is included.
- Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juice and Mineral Water as refreshments.
- Activities: Cruising, Swimming, Snorkeling, Banana Boat Ride (optional) and Hand line Fishing included.
- UAE Residence visa holders should send their passport copies with visa page at least 04 working days prior to their booking date.
- Each guest must carry their original passport along the trip.
- All sea trips and water based activities during the dhow trip are subject to weather and sea conditions on the day of the trip and subject to Oman coast guard approval.
Things to Do
- Banana Boat Ride (optional)
- Hand line Fishing