Imagine gently taking off from the pristine waters of Dubai on a Seawings seaplane and slowly ascending to the skies. Peer out of the window of your spacious cabin, only to see the most astonishing view of the picturesque Dubai skyline.
Observe every architectural detail of the topmost point of the world’s tallest building – “The Burj Khalifa, a spectacle that is positively invisible from the ground. Witness the marvelous design of the man-made Palm Jumeirah Island, a visual extravaganza that can be seen only from the sky. Seawings offers once-in-a-lifetime aerial experiences that you will want to relive every time you are in the UAE.
20 minutes: AED 1195 adult / 1045 child
Rates are per person, sharing basis, inclusive of 5 % VAT.
Things to Know
- Includes Pick up / Drop off from hotels in Dubai/ Sharjah /Ajman. Minimum 2 persons.
- Flight duration 25 or 40 minutes “dock to dock”.
- Departing location: Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club or Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.
- Passport is required for this tour.
- It is Subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Free cancellation: 72 hours prior to event. Cancellation less than 72 hours or No Show -100% cancellation charge will be applied
Is Seawings suitable for children?
Yes, Kids of all ages can enjoy Seawings. However, infants and toddlers are not allowed on tour. A responsible adult must accompany children younger than 12 years of age.
How long does a Seawings flight take?
Tour packages determine flight duration. 45-minute, 75-minute, 120-minute tours. Each tour includes a water take-off and landing.
Also Read: Canyon
What should I wear on Seawings?
Comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes are essential for travel on Seawings. Because of the amount of time spent outside, sunglasses are also highly recommended.
Are there any food and drinks available on Seawings?
The tour includes light refreshments and beverages. With advance notice, special dietary requirements can be accommodated. Visitors can enjoy a dinner with a panoramic view of the city as a backdrop.
Are there any facilities for disabled visitors on Seawings?
As the Seawings tour involves a seaplane flight, it is not appropriate for persons with mobility issues or specific medical concerns. Before scheduling the tour, it is highly recommended that you consult with Seawings or a medical practitioner. Unfortunately, passengers using wheelchairs won’t be able to ride on Seawings.
- Flying with Seawings in Dubai is an unforgettable experience. You’ll take off from Dubai’s glistening waters and slowly soar into the sky, getting a bird’s-eye view of the city below.
- The Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, can be seen in all its architectural glory from the seaplane’s comfortable cabin.
- The seaplane provides the only accessible vantage point of the artificial Palm Jumeirah Island.
- Experiences on Seawings are genuinely once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that can be relived on future trips to the UAE.
- Unique and unattainable from the ground, the seaplane provides a bird’s-eye view of Dubai’s beautiful cityscape and monuments.