Royal Safari Experience is a kind of Real Desert Semblance to provide visitors, tourists and guests. With an exhilarating atmosphere, exclusive venue, and services. The Royal Safari is magnificent as it allows guests to be looked upon as Royals. During this Royal journey, the guests can see the breathtaking sunset view.
This journey starts with a guest choice pick-up in the legendary Hummer H2 or the adventurous and bold Land Cruiser Automobile. Royalty is defined by comfort; we make sure that we carry a maximum of only five guests in a single car to make the safari adventurous, comfortable and memorable as well.
With a highly trained and professional desert guide and on-board refreshments, the guests are taken on a spectacular drive that also incorporates nature guidance. Evening safaris are the most ambitious and the most popular amongst tourists, our evening desert safari is designed for families and for those who wish to invest their evening in the mystical golden sands. Royal safari brings to mind excitement, wonder and above all else, adventure!
- By Land Cruiser : AED 595 adult / 495 child
- By Hammer : AED 1045 adult / 530 child
Things to Know
- No entertainment will be provided during the holy month of Ramadan, and no alcoholic beverages will be supplied.
- You might be sharing the car and table in the camp with other tourists
Things to Do
- Includes Pick up / Drop off from hotels in Dubai.
- Desert Driving & Dune bashing in 4X4 vehicles by professional drivers.
- Welcome drink- Arabic Coffee & Tea.
- Unlimited soft drinks & water.
- Camel Riding.
- Horse Ride
- Sand boarding (optional ,additional payment)
- Arabic costumes for photographs.
- Henna Painting.
- Flavored Sheesha (Arabian Water pipe).
- International Buffet dinner in Sahara Resort.
- Shawarma Station.
- Arabian Souq
- Enchanting Belly Dance entertainment (except during Ramadan).
- Tanura Dance
- ShowFire Show
|Sunday||09:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
|Monday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM – 09:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM – 11:00 PM|
Food and Drinks
Is there any child policy in Royal Safari?
Kid rates apply to children ages 5-11; adults over 12 are subject to adult rates.
Also Read: Canyon
How long does a Royal Safari in Dubai last?
An average Royal Safari in Dubai will take between six and eight hours, beginning in the early evening and ending late at night. This way, sightseers can enjoy the desert both during the day and at night.
What types of activities can I expect on a Royal Safari in Dubai?
Dubai Royal Safaris include dune bashing, camel rides, sandboarding, belly dancing, and henna tattoos. Many safaris offer a BBQ dinner and a Tanura dancing display.
What is the best time of year to go on a Royal Safari in Dubai?
Dubai Royal Safaris are excellent from November to April. These months are ideal for outdoor activities due to colder weather and campfire entertainment.
Are there any age restrictions for a Royal Safari in Dubai?
Most Dubai tour agencies do not impose minimum ages on their Royal Safari excursions. However, dune bashing and other similar sports may have a minimum age limit of 6 or 8 years old. It is recommended to contact the tour operator before making a reservation.