Hub Zero is the region’s first immersive entertainment park to offer innovative experiences created in partnership with leading game developers including Electronic Arts, Capcom, KONAMI, Microsoft and Square Enix. Targeting visitors aged 10 and up, the state-of-the-art indoor entertainment destination includes thrilling rides and attractions developed exclusively for Hub Zero.
Based on world-renowned intellectual properties in the gaming industry, Hub Zero delivers a truly unique gaming experience, utilizing the latest in cutting-edge virtual technologies. Hub Zero’s LAN gaming area with 70 stations and 8 private booths caters to hardcore gamers and will serve as the hub for the region’s e-sports tournaments.
Hub Zero offers 18 thrilling and exciting rides and attractions for both young and old.
CITY WALK – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM – 12:00 AM|
|Monday||12:00 PM – 12:00 AM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM – 12:00 AM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM – 12:00 AM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM – 12:00 AM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 AM|
- Multi-Pass Hub Zero + Green Planet: AED 249 adult / 189 child
- Rates are per ticket, transfer not included, inclusive of 5 % VAT.
- Recruit Pass – AED 160 (one-time access)
- Master Pass – AED 210
- Hacker Pass – AED260
Things to Know
- Parking space in the J section of the underground parking area is provided to enter Hub Zero directly.
- You can expect about a 6-minute drive, a 20-minute public transportation ride, or a 40-minute walk to Hub Zero from the center of Downtown Dubai, so plan accordingly.
- There are plenty of child-friendly rides available, so be sure to bring your kids along!
- Make sure to visit Hub Zero so that you have more than 3 hours to spend here – some attractions aren’t available anywhere else in the world! So be sure to take in as much as possible for the best experience.
- The lines can get very long during the peak season, but you can ask the staff to help you to navigate the park without spending too much time waiting.
- Food and beverage are not allowed on any of the attractions.
- Jumping or cutting the queue, including holding a place for others, is prohibited.
- Hub Zero is a no-smoking facility. Smoking is prohibited inside Hub Zero at all times.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Hub Zero is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged possessions.
Things to do
- Hack Attack
- Resident Evil: Bio-Terror
- Virtual Arena
- Asura’s Wrath
- Dragon Age
- Final Fantasy: Escape from Midgar
- Hyper Drive
- Double Agent
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Vertical Adventure Hero Zone
- Sport Academy
- Tiny Track Racers
- Network Arena
- Time Warp Arcade
- Lucky Break
Food and Drinks
- Hub Cafe
- Nitro Ice Bytes
- The Server
Hub Zero Dubai, City of Arabia, Dubai, UAE
The center is located in the western part of Dubai, near the Dubai-Al Ain Road and the E11 Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road.
From Dubai Internet City
- Get on Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 from Al Falak St and Hessa St/D61 8 min (4.5 km)
- Continue on Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 to Al Safa St/D71. Take exit 50 from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 9 min (14.0 km)
- Take Happiness St and 20th St
- Turn Right, and you will reach Hub Zero Dubai
From The Dubai Mall
- Drive along D71 3 min (1.6 km)
- Take Happiness St to your destination
- Turn Right, and you will reach Hub Zero Dubai
From Airport Terminal 2
- Get on Al Ittihad Rd/Dubai – Sharjah Rd/E11 from Al Quds St/D91 7 min (2.9 km)
- Follow E11 to Al Safa St/D71. Take exit 50A from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 10 min (14.0 km)
- Take Happiness St and 20th St Turn right, and you will reach Hub Zero Dubai.
- Sharjah Cement Factory 2 to Hub Zero – RTA Bus No. E700, 32C, 28
- The Dubai Mall – RTA Bus No.28, 81
- Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station – RTA Bus no. E100, 93
Also Read: Canyon
Are there any age restrictions for Hub Zero?
It is recommended that guests examine the individual attractions and experiences at Hub Zero to determine whether or if there are any age or height requirements before their visit.
Is there a dress code for Hub Zero?
Hub Zero requires visitors to dress appropriately for all its attractions and experiences.
Are there any food and drink options available at Hub Zero?
There is a diverse selection of restaurants and fast food establishments to choose from when looking for something to eat or drink at Hub Zero.
Are there any facilities for babies and toddlers at Hub Zero?
The activity known as Hub Zero is not appropriate for young children such as infants and toddlers; instead, it is suggested for children at least six years old.
Are there any strollers and wheelchairs available for rent at Hub Zero?
No, Hub Zero does not hire strollers or wheelchairs. However, the park is accessible to people of all mobility levels.