This experience is designed to serve our guests an authentic and unique experience that extends their imaginations and creates potent memories that last for a lifetime. The Heritage Collection Safari encompasses Local houses, a Museum, Land Rover vehicles, Bedouin camp made of natural wood and stones nestled inside the privacy of a royal desert retreat.
Emirati recipes are prepared using traditional methods, demonstrations of heritage entertainment, exploration, and natural habitat conservation. These elements form the foundation of our Heritage Collection and are preserved and designated by the Dubai Municipality Heritage Department, marking a Historical site.
Things to Know
- Includes Pick up / Drop off from hotels in Dubai.
- Children can only be accommodated after their first birthday.
- Children ages between 1 and 4 can participate in a private vehicle only.
- Certain safaris may require a minimum number of guests to operate.
- Pick up and drop off service in a licensed air-conditioned vehicle.
- No alcohol served
- Heritage Desert Safari is not recommended for pregnant ladies, guests with back, spine or heart health issues, or guests with special needs.
Also Read: Canyon
Things to Do
- Desert driving in a 1950`s Land Rover.
- Camel Riding.
- Flavored Sheesha (Arabian Water pipe).
- Buffet dinner with BBQ.
- Cultural Entertainment.
- Heritage Desert Safari: AED 595 adult / 495 child
- Camel Desert Safari: AED 595 adult / 495 child
- Overnight Desert Safari: AED 995 adult / 795 child
- Heritage Falconry & Wildlife Safari (morning): AED 495 adult / 395 child
Rates are per person, sharing basis, inclusive of 5 % VAT.
Cancellation more than 48 hours before the tour, 48 hours or less before pick up 100% charge.
Wi-Fi is not available
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLATINUM AND HERITAGE COLLECTIONS?
- Our Heritage Collection showcases Dubai’s culture and heritage, authentic Arabic cuisine, entertainment, and local traditions. The Heritage Collection has been designed to engage our guests in UAE history. Our guests will have a chance to participate in various activities, bringing history to life.
- Our Platinum Collection was designed for our discerning guests accustomed to the finer things in life. Luxurious Range Rovers, fine-dining around an oasis inside a royal property, falconry, and access to the Conservation Reserve. Away from the crowds, the Platinum Collection ensures privacy and exclusivity.