Product Price: starting from 350 AED adult and from 230 AED child.
- Listing Booking Dates – 01.02-31.12.2023
- Minimum Age (if any) – for all age groups
- Maximum number of Guests (per booking) – not specified
- Listing Duration (e.g. 1 hr tour) – 8 hours
- Schedule (day wise) – everyday
- Listing Location – Dibba, Fujairah
- Product Location : Starting from guests hotel. Client must specify hotel name (Charges may apply for pick up from specific client location).
Discover the wonderful coastal environments of the Gulf of Oman on this traditional dhow cruise from the port of Dibba. Spend this leisurely day enjoying Arabian hospitality with opportunities to swim and snorkel, or, if you prefer, just lie back, relax, and soak up the sun’s rays.
An early start from Dubai means you can make the most of your day of the Omani Gulf. There’s beautiful scenery to admire on the way as you pass the mountains on the UAE’s eastern coast, around Fujairah. In the port of Dibba, you’re treated to a traditional Arabic welcome as you board the authentic Omani dhow vessel.
As you cruise along the coastline, gaze upon the dramatic coastal scenery—rugged cliffs, mountains with whitish hues due to salt, yawning caves, and isolated beaches. The waters of the Indian Ocean are clear and pure, so jump in to enjoy a refreshing swim or use the boat’s snorkel gear to glimpse any marine creatures living beneath the waves.
If you prefer more sedate pastimes, then just kick back, sunbathing on deck and enjoying the music that plays. A buffet lunch is served and refreshments are available on board, so you are well-catered to on this relaxing cruise spent away from the buzz of the city.
Child policy: Child below 3 years – free access, 3-11 y o – child rate applicable.
Passport or ID is required for this tour.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation 48 hours prior to tour