At 828 meters (2,716 feet) the Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world with the highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace on level 124 offering 360-degree views of the city, desert and ocean. Gain a new appreciation for the dramatic stunts featured in the movie ‘Mission Impossible’ that was filmed here as you grasp the immensity of the Burj Khalifa.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai
- At the Top Sky – From 399 AED
- At The Top + Sky Views LVL 124- From 249 AED.
- At The Top Sky + Sky View LVL 148 - From 479 AED.
- At the Top + Rooftop, The Burj Club - 312 AED.
- At the Top + Dubai Aquarium - From 245 AED.
Approximately 2 hours
Details will be shared with the booking confirmation.
From Al Barsha (Tecom)
- Get on Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 from Abdullah Omran Taryam St and Jebel Ali Race Course Rd 4 min (3.3 km)
- Follow Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 to Al Khaleej Al Tejari 1 St. Take exit 48 from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 7 min (11.5 km)
- Take Al Mustaqbal St/D86 to your destination 4 min (1.9 km)
- Slight right and you will reach Burj Khalifa
- Continue to E11 3 min (2.0 km)
- Follow E11 to Financial Center Rd/D71 in Dubai. Take exit 50A from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 21 min (27.0 km)
- Take Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd to your destination 3 min (1.0 km)
- Turn left, and you will reach Burj Khalifa
From Discovery Gardens Jebel Ali Village – Dubai
- Get on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd/E311 from Al Asayel St/D72 8 min (6.6 km)
- Drive along Al Khail Rd/E44. Take exit 25 from Al Khail Rd/E44 16 min (23.1 km)
- Drive to your destination 4 min (3.7 km)
- Slight right, and you will reach Burj Khalifa
Take bus 27 from the Deira Gold Souk station or bus 29 from the Ghubaiba bus station. The buses stop in front of the Grand Drive Entrance, the Lower Ground Floor of the Dubai Mall. You go to the lowest floor in Dubai Mall, where you follow the signs to Burj Khalifa - At the Top.
How long can I stay in Burj Khalifa?
Visitors at At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY, may spend up to 30 minutes at level 148 before continuing to levels 125/124, where they may stay for as long as they like.
Is food allowed in Burj Khalifa?
No, Burj Khalifa At the Top does not permit outside food.
Can I go inside Burj Khalifa for free?
You must buy a ticket to visit the Burj Khalifa. Your ticket price may change depending on the observation deck you select and the time of day you visit.
Where to avail of Burj Khalifa tickets?
You can purchase Burj Khalifa tickets at the physical ticket counter; however, you will have to wait in huge lineups. You may buy Burj Khalifa tickets online, skip the line, and take advantage of fantastic discounts and specials.
- Travel to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj using the fastest elevator in the world.
- You'll be amused by a brief but fascinating multimedia display about Dubai's history and crown treasure.
- View the horizon from floor-to-ceiling glass walls on the 124th level as you take expansive views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Step outside onto the observation platform for a better look at the city. The deck is dotted with viewing telescopes all around.
- You are formally at Dubai's highest vantage point with access on the 125th floor.